Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome to Music Maker India


Hey guys,

Welcome to Music Maker India. I started this blog to aggregate content about music theory, home recording, mixing, mastering and a lot more from all over the internet.

To know more, check out the About page.

Since this is the first post on the blog, I’d like to share a documentary that I came across a few months ago on “How music works.”

This is an excellent documentary for anyone who loves music as a listener or a producer/ composer.


Hope you enjoy the documentary. Stay connected to read more on different topics.

I will also be uploading tutorials and other videos to a new channel on YouTube. I will let you guys know as and when stuff is up on the site :)

If you would like to contribute to the site, share your music or just help artists with tutorials, feel free to write to me - onestepcloser.9@gmail.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment